ABU Distance Learning, Form 2023, Courses & School Fees
ABU Distance Learning how-to-enroll-on-the-part-time-program-and-all-you-need-to-know
This post provides comprehensive information about Ahmadu Bello University’s Distance Learning Centre, including available courses and school fees. The program is designed to enable students from anywhere in the world to study at their convenience, making it ideal for those with busy schedules. With ABU Distance Learning Centre, students can earn a degree from one of Nigeria’s leading universities while studying in their comfort zone. The program is primarily online, with students accessing lectures and materials through the ABU DLC portal. Examinations, however, are written at ABU-accredited centers, which are located in all six geopolitical zones of Nigeria, as well as in London, Dubai, and Gambia. This global reach ensures that the ABU Distance Learning program is accessible to all, regardless of their location.
Programmes offered at distance learning
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- International Studies
- Nursing Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Master in public Administration (MPA)
- Master in Information Management (MIM)
- Master in Law enforcement and Criminal Justice (MLCJ)
- Master in Public Health
- Master in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MAD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
ABU DLC proposed school fees 2022/2023
The school fees for ABU DLC vary depending on the program, and the fees are determined by the number of courses taken. For undergraduate students, the fee is #10,000 per course. This means that if you take 10 courses, the total fee will be #100,000. For Master’s students, the fee is #20,000. In addition to the tuition fees, there is an examination fee of #20,000 for both Master’s and Bachelor of Science (BSc) programs. BNSc students are required to pay an additional fee of #5,000.
ABU distance learning form 2023
We would like to inform the general public that the ABU DLC program is currently accepting applications. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting apply.abudlc.edu.ng. There is no need for candidates to visit the school for the application process, as it is entirely online.
For all candidates, the following are the minimum requirements:
- A minimum of five O’ level credits, including Maths and English, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Possession of a first degree in any discipline, with a minimum of second class lower or a first degree plus a post-graduate diploma, for candidates with third class or HND holders with lower credit plus a post-graduate diploma.
- Possession of an NYSC discharge certificate or an exception letter.
How to apply on-line
To enroll in the institution’s distance learning program, follow these steps:
- Go to the institution’s website and click on the “Distance Learning Center” option located at the top of the screen.
- Alternatively, you can visit the official site at apply.abudlc.edu.ng.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information and ensure it is completed properly. Then, click on the “sign up” button.
- You can log in to the website to make any necessary changes to your information. However, you must complete the application to secure your slot.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email indicating your provisional admission status. You will also be invited for screening, during which you will be required to provide hard copies of relevant documents.
- Register for your courses and make the required payments.
- Familiarize yourself with the e-learning platform and begin your studies.
Screening/Study Centers Nationwide
- Abuja center – No 6, Melanje street adjacently Nijalinks hotel, Wuse zone 4.
- Gombe center – Community Education Resource center, Behind Musaba hospital, Gombe.
- Lagos center – Edutech Advanced Business Technologies, Plot E, Ziatech beside Diamond bank building, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos state.
- Port Harcourt center – Kowork center, 77 Evo road, Port Harcourt.
- Zaria center – Ahmadu Bello University main campus, Samaru, Zaria.
Is ABU distance learning exams written online?
The exam will be conducted offline and you are required to visit one of their centers located throughout Nigeria to take the exam. You can choose the center closest to your location and need not travel all the way to Zaria. However, if you are not based in Nigeria, you may still apply for the exam through the Distance Learning Centre, which has a presence in countries such as UAE, UK, and Gambia.
Examinations for the three semesters of each session will be held in the following states:
- Port Harcourt
The examination centers will be determined after the deployment of lectures.
You must log in to post a comment.