The Deanship of the Faculty of Science at the Islamic University of Madinah (IU) is pleased to announce that IU provides full undergraduate scholarships for distinguished applicants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies in the basic science fields (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry).
About The Program
This is a Bachelor of Science Scholarship Program which offers several disciplines (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry) to study in Saudi Arabia.
International students are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Bachelor of Science Scholarship. Scholarship Benefits Being awarded a scholarship gives you the following benefits:
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra allowance for students who achieve a grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant is for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
- The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct.
- The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must pass such tests and interviews.
- The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
- The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study.
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate.
- The age of the applicant is between (17 and 25 years), upon beginning study.
- The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management.
Mandatory documents for an application (without which the application will not be processed):
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
- Testimony of Conduct.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport (where applicable).
- Identity Card (where applicable).
The applicant must scan his original documents, in order to display the documents in their original colors.
The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
In case of an applicant is granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy.
If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
In the case of errors in the basic information found on the applicant’s original documents (such as name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.), the applicant must correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his application, since the University Council forbids the correction of this fundamental information after admission.
This scholarship is to promote basic science study among Muslim youth. Those who are interested in studying Physics, Mathematics, and chemistry are welcome to apply.
- ABU Diploma Programs and Entry Requirements 2022/2023.
- Keio University GIGA: Scholarships for International Students.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (Bea): Federal Government Scholarship Award.
- ABU Zaria Requirements, DE Forms And Screening (2022).
- Standard Bank Chairman’s Scholarship
About the Islamic University of Medina
It was established by the Royal Decree No. 11, dated 03/25/1381 AH, and followed by Royal Decree No. 21 dated 04/16/1381 AH ratified by the Senior Advisory Council System for Universities. Studies began in it on Sunday, 2nd of Jumada Al-Akhirah in the same year.
On 18/05/1386 AH the Royal Decree No. M/18 for the approval of the university system was issued. Then another system was issued for the university in accordance with the Royal Decree No. M/70 dated 08/07/1395 AH.
Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia is an international Islamic institution in its Goal and Saudi Arabian in affiliation. It identified the objectives as follows:
To convey the eternal message of Islam to the world through da wah, university education and graduate studies.
To inculcate Islamic spirit, develop and deepen practical religiosity in the life of the individual and society, based on dedication worship to Allah Alone and specifying followership to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him.
To prepare scientific research, translate and publish them, and encourage such in the areas of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in particular, and other branches of science and human knowledge needed by the Muslim community in general.
To educate whosoever is admitted into it among Muslims students of knowledge from various parts; and shape scholars specialized in Islamic and Arabic Sciences, and scholars in the religion, equipped with science and knowledge that will prepare them for inviting people to Islam and resolve whatever problems the Muslims may face in their religion and worldly affairs, based on the guidance of the Quran, Sunnah and the practices of the righteous Ancestors.
Compilation of Islamic heritage, solicitude for its preservation, editing and publishing.
Establishing scientific and cultural ties with universities and scientific bodies and institutions in the world and strengthening it to serve Islam and achieve its objectives.
- Faculty of Shariah.
- Faculty of Da’wah and Usuluddeen.
- Faculty of Noble Qur’an and Islamic Studies.
- Faculty of Hadith and Islamic Studies.
- Faculty of Arabic Language.
- Faculty of Engineering.
- Faculty of Computer.
- Faculty of Science.
- Preparatory Year.
- Faculty of Regulations